I tried to scan this but it lost defenition by the time it reached the blog so have transcribed.
Diary
November 3th 1987
I went to bleek to day and helped mother with the shopping. Went to my grannys and found out that my cosin was there. She told me about a film that she had saw. later on we whent to mass. It seemed hoars ontil we got out and then we had to go to ballyshannon and drove around for awhile. I fels quith sick of home and very bored.
November 15th 1987
It was raining today. I wanted to go outside but I wasent aloud. later on my granny came down to see us. She brought us sweets and lemonade. We had a minute's silence at six o'clock. It was done all over Ireland. The silence was for the Enniskillen bomb. I think the IRA done it.
November 16th 1987
I went to school today. It was still raining. After school I went to danceing. I found out that although I was in the best group I did not know the dance. Then we had to do a jig. it wasent very bad but after danceing I felt very cold while waiting for mammy. My mother got a letter saying that she had not succeeded in her plays. I spent most of the night doing my homework and watching t.v.
November 17th 1987
Today I went up to twon(?) and I wasent soppose to. When I came home I was just in time for Defenders of the earth. it was great.
November 19th 1987
Today it was very rainy. I played a tin-whistle in school. We went to bleek and it started to rain. On our way back we had to pick up Zoe, John and Mary how is Zoe's freind. it stayed bad all night long. Awwwwwwwww. My bunk bed fell down lucky for me I wasent killed.
November 20th 1987
Today was friday. Spelling test. The dogs got my kniting and made two holes in it. Tomorrow I will get up at nine o'clock to watch Pajo's junkbox so I am going to bed early.
November 22nd 1987
Today I went to grannys. We stayed for a long time but I did not get bored because I was reading. Zoe fixed the bunk bed but I fell asleep so I did not see what happened.
January 1st Friday 1988
Today is new years day. I had great crack. I went up to my cousins and was aloud to stay till ten o'clock. shirley and I had great fun. We would go into her room and Chrisphere would come in and look for us in the dark. Then we shut the door and growled at him, will that made him run. Later on christphere didn't like his sweet and put it on the ground. I picked it up and ran after him saying it was slimer.
Later on Shirley and Jurd had a fight. Jurd kicked Shirley Because he said she was hurting slviay which was a lie. Slivay wanted shiley's bracelet and shiley said no. Then Shirley pinched Jurd then and he started crying. Hes a cry baby.
January 2nd 1988
Today I went to a party at two o'clock. It was a fancy dress party. I dressed up as an Arab. We had rice crispy buns, cake, biscuts, cake and I had two bouls of Ice-cream. We had a play, a disco and musical chairs.
January 3rd 1988
Today I was sick. I felt horable and had a pain in my tummy.
February 6th 1988
Today Tiny hurt another paw. I think its broken. I don't know how she will walk. Out from that I didn't do much, except help in the garden.
February 24th Wednesday 1988
Went to school today. Got twenty out of twenty and saw a play. It was great and had a mermaid init. I did not see Defenders of the earth because I was in grannys.
Ghoast Gost Ghost Busters
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The hypocrisy of it, complaining about blog censorship and then stealing my identity - I might have to hit you over the head with a boul of icecream.
Post a Comment