Ohhh la la - nice pic. Is the shorter Dark Daughter now ready to ride out through the border counties? Any dates confirmed yet? (We dublin people like to plan things loooooong in advance, just to pretend that we're busy city people).
And yes. I've finally got around to exploring the blogging options. Now, to writing a blog instead of lazing comments. As well as making a chorizo stew. And going for a walk around the castle. And perhaps another walk on the beach. Hmmmmm, I should have got up earlier. :)
3 comments:
Ohhh la la - nice pic. Is the shorter Dark Daughter now ready to ride out through the border counties? Any dates confirmed yet? (We dublin people like to plan things loooooong in advance, just to pretend that we're busy city people).
And yes. I've finally got around to exploring the blogging options. Now, to writing a blog instead of lazing comments. As well as making a chorizo stew. And going for a walk around the castle. And perhaps another walk on the beach. Hmmmmm, I should have got up earlier. :)
Another one... I've enjoyed all the writing exercise posts- any more of them lurking in your laptop!?
Post a Comment